| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rolle Pass in February is slightly cold at -4.75 °C (23.45 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:36 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Rolle Pass February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Rolle Pass, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Rolle Pass: